8-DAY YOGA TOURS 2019

  • 30th May - 6th June 2019

  • 22th - 29th August 2019

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_30f6.jpg

TOUR PROGRAM:

DAY 1: ARRIVAL

Afternoon get-together with the group at the hotel in Ljubljana. Welcome drink and welcome dinner.

Meals: D. Accommodation: Hotel in Ljubljana

DAY 2: THE BELOVED

Morning yoga class. Guests receive a refillable glass flask as a gift. Walking tour of Ljubljana old town and free time for lunch. Depart for Dolenjska area and check-in the countryside estates for the next few days,

Meals: B, D. Accommodation: countryside estates, Dolenjska

DAY 3: RE-CONNECT WITH NATURE

Morning yoga class. Meditation, lecture & leisure time at the estates. A short hike. Evening yoga class.

Meals: B, L, D. Accommodation: countryside estates, Dolenjska

DAY 4: ROLLING HILLS AND KRKA RIVER

Morning yoga class. Visit the mesmerising area of Otočec, peddle down the beautiful Krka river and learn about the local arts and crafts. Evening yoga class.

Meals: B, L, D. Accommodation: countryside estates, Dolenjska

DAY 5: TO THE ALPS
Morning yoga class. Depart for Gorenjska Alpine region. Enjoy in million-dollar views at the picturesque lake Bled. Check-in the hotel in Bohinj. Afternoon yoga class. A cleansing sound bath.

Meals: B, L, D. Accommodation: Hotel at Bohinj valley

DAY 6: UNDERGROUND KINGDOM
Morning yoga class. Visit the mysterious underground world of one of twelve thousand caves in the country. Postojna cave will reveal its secrets, as well as the incredible castle of Predjama. Evening yoga class.

Meals: B, L, D. Accommodation: Hotel at Bohinj valley

DAY 7: NATURE & CULTURE
Morning yoga class. Magnificent Bohinj lake hike. Afternoon yoga class. Learn about apiculture at a local beekeeper and stroll through medieval Radovljica. Farewell dinner at a local gostilna in Radovljica village.

Meals: B, L, D. Accommodation: Hotel at Bohinj valley

DAY 8: FAREWELL

Morning departure and drop-off in Ljubljana.

Until we meet again.

Meals: B




It is time for yoga. It is time to rejuvenate. It is time for a fairytale

Slovenia, with its pristine nature, excellent drinking water, pure air, healthy food and incredible beauty in short distances can be easily called the ‘wellness capital of the world’. 

You are invited to join us for a romantic yoga tour, connecting the practice of yoga with leisure in little sLOVEnia, one of the prettiest parts of the world. Admire the mesmerising views of the Alps, hike over soft green meadows, hills, amazing caves and villages... travel through the flavours of healthy local food, amazing wine and liquors... enjoy its pristine nature, excellent drinking water, pure air and incredible beauty in short distances… connect with friendly locals and learn about their arts and crafts. Reconnect with yourself and let your spirit fly.

TOUR LANGUAGE: English

TOUR PRICE:

  • 30th May - 6th June 2019:

  • 22th - 29th August 2019:

INCLUDED:

  • accommodation in 4* hotels in Ljubljana and Bohinj and in a countryside rustic resort at Otočec

  • transportation by a modern air-conditioned coach

  • tour leader/yoga leaders

  • all yoga classes

  • all meals except lunch in Ljubljana

  • entry fees for all visited sites

  • refillable portable glass flask

  • last day transfer from Bohinj back to Ljubljana

  • yoga mats

NOT INCLUDED:

  • drinks

  • lunch in Ljubljana

  • transfer to Ljubljana hotel on the first day

  • tips for the tour leader

PAYMENT DETAILS:

At the reservation 30% of the tour price. The rest (70%) one month before the tour beginning date.

Wire transfer to:

Company name: OKARINA, d.o.o., Address: Jamova cesta 50, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia; Bank: Delavska hranilnica d.d., Miklošičeva 5, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia; SWIFT code: HDELSI22; Bank account: IBAN SI56 6100 0001 8830 472; at payment, please refer to YOGA TOUR spring or summer.

CANCELLATION POLICY:

Cancellation:

  • after the reservation - 10% of the tour cost

  • two months before the tour beginning date - 20% of the tour cost

  • less than two months before the tour beginning date - 30% of the tour cost

  • less than 1 month before the tour beginning date - 50% of the tour cost

  • less than 2 weeks before the tour beginning date - 80% of the tour cost

  • less than 5 days before the tour beginning date - 100% of the tour cost.